Is your brain itchy-witchy? No need to fear, smoothbrain. Here’s how you play 2D chess in a 5D space.
- Rook to E4. He shimmies his king over.
- Rook to E1. WOAH, HE WENT BACK IN TIME! WHO SAW THAT COMING?
- Do it again.
- Rook to D5. He will develop one of his pawns
- Send your rook on D5 back to the previous board, creating another timeline. The bot will go “Back to the Future” mode on your ♥♥♥ and send his King on +1L, A1 to L, A1
- Move your rook on +1L, D5 to +1L, D1. He’ll develop his pawn again.
- Send your rook from +1L, D1 to L, D1.
You are now number 1 5D chess player NA
- 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel: All 34 Puzzles
- 3D Chess: Walkthrough & Achievement Guide
- Just Shapes & Beats: How to Beat Annihilate Easily
- Broken Lines Gameplay: Movement and Combat Guide
- Her3 : The Light of Paradise Regained – All Endings Guide