In this section, I listed stuff I learned during my playthrough. Some of them are about game mechanics while some are basic starter information.
- You can not jump or sprint (I know, sad). Also, the whole game takes place in the same house so you might want to get used to it. You will walk around A LOT, checking the Almanac, shop, the aspect chart and so on.
- You get 3 contracts a day until you start getting contracts that want multiple potions for one quest. I was doing one contract at a time in the last 5 ingame days before I ran out for good. All of them wanted 4 or 5 potions.
- One ingame hour lasts 30 seconds. The day starts at 9 AM and you get a warning (“It is getting dark”) at 10:30 PM. You faint at 12 PM and wake up at 9 AM. This means that one whole ingame day lasts 7.5 minutes if you work until 12 PM.
- You lose processed materials if you faint or end the day when you have them sitting around. (I think they decay?) However, you can keep materials as long as you want given that they are not processed. You can only keep 6 processed materials at once (no shelf upgrades for those).
- You can keep 8 potions at once. Simply place them in the holders above the grindstone. You can only keep 6 processed materials at once. Those slots are also above the grindstone.
- You have a “trash can” to the left of dryer. You can dispose of unusable materials there (or leave them at the shelf since they decay if the day changes).
- You can use one material with multiple aspects if it fits your recipe. You don’t need to get all aspects in individual materials to succeed. As long as the aspects match the recipe, it will succeed. Also, there are multiple ways to get the aspects you need from complex materials. Don’t focus on using the same materials over and over again because it won’t be fast or cost-efficient enough after a while.
- Time pauses while you are looking at the Almanac and the Shop. Hitting ESC and viewing the menu also pauses the game (no I’m not trying to be obvious, some sounds continue playing so it doesn’t feel like you paused).
- The shop has random discounts. Keep an eye out for red price tags on materials. You can stockpile the materials for later as long as they stay unprocessed.
- You can sell a potion to the shop even if it’s not the “potion of the day”. Any sold potions give you gold THE NEXT DAY. Of course, you get paid more if you sell the named potion.
- All stations work by themselves and require no input other than you activating them with a material in your hand. This means you can activate multiple stations and “multitask” to save time.
- Currently, there are only 3 things you can upgrade with the gold you save.
– The knife: durability and sharpening speed increase
– The mortar: lets you increase all existing aspect levels on a material, up to 3 levels at max upgrade
– The shelves: gives you more space for unprocessed materials
- There are a total of 5 stations in the game. The knife board, the mortar, the dryer, the cleaner and the juicer. You start with the knife, mortar and dryer and unlock the other two as you level your Fame up.
– The knife “cuts” aspects of a certain group without distinction. You CAN NOT cut the same material more than once.
– The mortar improves existing aspects by 1, 2 or 3 levels. You CAN NOT grind the same material more than once.
– The dryer decreases all aspect levels by one. You can dry the same material multiple times.
– The cleaner removes either the right (negative) or left (positive) side of aspects on a material without distinction. Positive Polarization means it will remove all positive aspects while Negative Polarization means it will remove all negative ones.
– The juicer “juices” the aspects you pick from the material, effectviely removing everything except the aspect family you picked. (I never needed this station myself because the other 4 seem to be enough.)
- Alchemist Simulator: All Potion Recipes
- Alchemist Simulator: Potion Crafting List
- Alchemist Simulator: All Achievement Lists
- Landlord’s Super: How to Mix Ingredients
- BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE – How to Use Save System