Amnesia: Rebirth, a new descent into darkness from the creators of the iconic Amnesia series. here is a simple tutorial for you to fix the FPS issues.
How to Set the FPS to 60?
1. Go to “My Documents\My Games\Amnesia Rebirth\Main\”
2. Find file that has “_user_settings.cfg” in it
3. Open with notepad, find `RefreshRate=”60″`, try changing to desired value
It is possible they have hardcoded some of the logic callculation/physics processing only to the available in the options values and going above 60 might speedup game events/actions by quite a margin so be aware.
Credit to Kein Zantezuken
You can also change this line LimitFPS=”false” and then locked it to 60 in RTSS, and all stuttering ended.
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Disable Crosshair
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Fix KERNEL32.dll issues Windows 7 (Game not Launching)
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad: How to Fix “Stuttering and FPS Drops” Issue
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Increase Inventory Space Vie Config File