Amnesia: Rebirth, a new descent into darkness from the creators of the iconic Amnesia series. is now available on Steam. here is a simple tutorial for you to how to disable Crosshair.
No Crosshair for Amnesia: Rebirth
Go to ..\Amnesia Rebirth\script\player\ and open the file “Player.hps” in notepad. Find these two lines and change them to false, then save.
const bool gbDrawCrosshair =true;
const bool gbDrawDefaultCrosshair = true;
Credit to KERNBOOM
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Cap at 60 FPS
- Borderlands 2: How to Disable Vibrations
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Increase Inventory Space Vie Config File
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist: How to Unlock the Bonus Alpha Goggles, Boots and Gloves (Save Game Editing)