Changing textures in NEW versions of Among Us (2021.6.30 and higher)
Why old method doesn’t work anymore?
Download UABEA (Unity Assets Bundle Extractor Avalonia)
1. Download UABEA from GitHub.
2. Extract archive into any directory on your hard drive.
3. Run UABEAvalonia.exe.
Import Unity assets
2. In Among Us_Data folder choose any .assets that you need.
3. Click Type and select all 2D textures.
2. Create any folder and export .png files to it.
Importing textures back into the game
Then, select the folder where the edited textures are located and press OK.
- Among Us: How to Change Stats
- Among Us: How to Get any Pet & Skin & Hat for Free
- Among Us: How to Disable QuickChat
- Among Us: Mouse & Keyboard Bindings
- Among Us: How to Get Secret Christmas & Halloween Hats