The intro graphic when launching the game is super loud and destroys eardrums. Here’s how to disable it.
To do this you must go into the file directory for Apex Legends. You can do this whether you have the game on Origin or Steam.
For example, since I have the game on Steam I would go to Drive > Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > Apex Legends > media
In this media file you should see two files named “intro.bik” and “respawn.bik”
What you have to do is rename both of these files to something else and KEEP THE .bik PORTION. DO NOT remove the .bik or delete these files.
Example: renamed intro.bik and respawn.bik to apex.bik and legends.bik
Once the change is done you should be able to launch Apex without the Respawn graphic playing. It will skip directly to the black loading screen and then you will be presented with the main menu.
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)
- Apex Legends: How to Unlock 144 FPS Cap for Steam
- Dead by Daylight: How to Skip the Intro Automatically
- Persona 5 Strikers: How to Fix “Slow loading and 5th Jail Loading Screen” Issue