How to fix the “CSOM_MilesAsync_openOrFindFile(“audio\ship\general_japanese.mstr”) failed to open files; try resyncing” or any other language the issue appears in.
2. After the download is finished go to “Steam\steamapps\common\Apex Legends\audio\ship” copy BOTH “general_japanese.mstr” and “general_japanese_1.mstr” to a separate folder on your desktop.
3. Change your language back to Japanese this deletes the Japanese files from the audio folder and you will have to copy them back into the audio folder.
4. Run the game it should work.
This is how I fixed the issue for myself hope it helps others.
- Apex Legends: How to Change Only the Audio Language
- No King No Kingdom: How to Custom Language
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)
- Red Dead Online: How to Change the Language (Fix the BUG)
- Apex Legends: How To Disable The Respawn Entertainment Intro