How to do it properly, and then you don’t have to redownload 31gb the game files.
2. After that, rename the game folder
origin version from Apex to Apex Legends (In my case, be like that)
3. After that, Move the game folder to the installation directory (SteamLibrary/steamapps/common)
4. Then install via steam, steam automatically discover the existing game files.
5. That’s it, you good to go.
- Apex Legends: How To Disable The Respawn Entertainment Intro
- Apex Legends: How to Change Only the Audio Language
- Apex Legends: How to Unlock 144 FPS Cap for Steam
- Apex Legends: How to Fix “CSOM_MilesAsync_openOrFindFile” Issue
- Puzzzle: How to Fix “Missing Executable” Error