Learn how to install and use amazing Aseprite Themes made by the community!
What is a theme?
- A theme is the design of aseprite that you are using, they do not change the functionalities of the software, only the appearance.
Studio Theme / Default Theme
- You can download themes on the internet, just search for “Aseprite Themes” and choose the one you like.
- Make sure to download it as a .zip file.
- You can find a bunch of cool themes here: https://github.com/aseprite/themes
- First, open Aseprite.
- On the top left corner, go to “Edit“, then “Preferences” and select “Extensions“.
- Now click “Add Extension” and select the .zip file you just downloaded.
(You can deleted the .zip file from your computer after this step.)
- Press “Apply” to confirm the instalation.
(You can download and install as many themes as you want!)
- On the top left corner, go to “Edit“, then “Preferences” and select “Themes“.
- Now select the theme you want to use.
- Make sure to press “Apply“, otherwise the theme will not the activated.