Here is a quick fix for everyone who is having issues connecting to a game session. After doing the following start your game and pick campaign.
Open Windows explorer and then Program Files x86. Look for Easy Anti Cheat folder and right click on it and select copy.
Delete the EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup.exe file and close Windows Explorer. Open Steam and start game up.
- Back 4 Blood Beta: How to Inject SMAA Anti-Aliasing and CA
- Back 4 Blood Beta: How to Fix “xinput1_4.dll is Missing” Error
- Back 4 Blood Beta: How to Disable Spam Pop-up Surveys
- Back 4 Blood Beta: Recommended Settings For Maximum Visual Quality
- Back 4 Blood Beta: All Cards Guide