Baldur’s Gate 3 is now available on Steam now for early access. here is a simple method for you to fix the game crash on launch.
How to Fix Game Crash on Launch?
The devs forgot to package in a Visual C redistro that is required for it to run. I installed both the x86 and x64 versions and restarted my system, it immediately started just fine thereafter. Link below is to the microsoft page that has the downloads.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is here, and if you love to play the tabletop version of Dungeons and Dragons, you’re going to want to bring a group of friends. Baldur‘s Gate 3 includes multiplayer co-op like Larian Studios’ previous titles, and now you can take three other adventurers along for the ride. If you’re looking to start a new campaign, check out how multiplayer works in Baldur‘s Gate 3.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Save File Location (How to Save)
- Rocksmith® 2014 Edition Remastered: How to Fix 0xc0000005 Error
- Beat Saber: How to go Back to Version 1.11 for Mods
- Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Fix Black Screen (Windows 7)
- Dungeon Siege: How to Fix “Exception Detected” Error