Baldur’s Gate 3 is now available on Steam for early access, even in early access there is a lot of customization and options. The good, game play and graphics are fantastic. here is a simple guide on how to find the save file location and how to save game?
Where is the Save File Location for Baldur’s Gate 3?
Save Data Location – *We do not recommend removing or altering save data in this folder*
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Larian Studios\Baldur’s Gate 3\PlayerProfiles\
How to Save Game for Baldur’s Gate 3?
hit F5 and see if it tells you that you cannot save mid-dialogue. If that is the case, you have to reload a save before whatever cut scene was skipped or messed up it seems. I had to start the game over.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Fix Game Crash on Launch
- Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Fix Black Screen (Windows 7)
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Basic Controls
- Baldur’s Gate 3: NPC Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Spider Matriarch Boss Guide