This is a guide on how to gain a lot of free supplies, materials, and credits in campaign mode (Single player or multi player)
This strategy will stretch your moral fibers.
It involves any station you can dock at, its reactor room, some diving suits, a welding tool and violence.
Much like your submarine, stations rely on power and oxygen to keep their inhabitants alive.
I think you can probably guess where this is going.
You need (at minimum):
- A diving suit
- Plenty of oxygen tanks
- A welding tool
- Weapons of your choosing (stun baton + anything else)
Step 2: Action
In a nutshell, you will
1. Go to the reactor room (with your diving suit on)
2. Weld the door to the reactor room shut, preferably when there are no security in the room
3. Incapacitate the engineer by any means necessary
4. Obtain the engineer’s keycard
5. Turn off the main reactor, and make sure it stays off
6. Wait until the population of the station suffocates to death
7. Unweld the door
8. Turn the reactor back on once everyone is fully dead. Any stragglers should be easy pickings.
9. Take off your diving suit once the oxygen flows again
10. Grab the duffel bags that have replaced the dead bodies and take them to your ship
- If you die in multiplayer doing this, you will respawn anyways.
- Sometimes turning the reactor off of automatic control is all that is necessary to make the power output too low for the station to survive.
- You should probably wait to do this until after you have bought everything you needed from the NPC’s.
- Some things can be immediately sold upon arrival at a new/refreshed station
- Some things have to be deconstructed first before they can be sold
- Or you can just fabricate them into something else
A good order of operations is to:
1. Pick through the loot and take what you want/need
2. Craft anything else you need
3. Sell everything you can
4. Deconstruct everything you can’t
5. Keep or sell the materials
6. Repeat the whole process again once you rob a new station
Congratulations, you are now Europa’s most unethical pirate! And hopefully slightly richer.
- Space Crew: Beginner Tips & Tricks
- At Dead Of Night: Full Walkthrough & Guide
- Siren Head Awakening: How to Unlock the Bunker with Only Two Notes
- Space Crew: Equipments Guide for Your Ship
- Space Crew Survival Guide (Missions, XP, Skills and Equipment)