For anyone who has been having issues launching Battlefield 3 lately, this is the guide for you!
This guide will fix the infinite loading loop on the battlelog website, whether it be starting the campaign or joining a multiplayer server.
Simply, open your File Explorer and go to the following directory
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License
Here you may see many files, go ahead and delete them all, once you’ve done this, restart your browser, then try launching the game again through the web launcher.
Verify the game files through Steam.
Re-install the game.
Restart your PC.
Try launching the game through a different Browser (Firefox/Chrome recommended).
- Apex Legends: How To Disable The Respawn Entertainment Intro
- Source Filmmaker: How to Fix the VGame Error
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Fix KERNEL32.dll issues Windows 7 (Game not Launching)
- Melvor Idle: How to use Scripts, Extensions and Commands