Before We Leave is a non-violent city-building game set in a cozy corner of the universe. Here are some great tips for you to start the new cozy universe. enjoy the game.
Before We Leave Tips & Tricks for Beginners:
1. When you start to install lifts look for a cliff that allows you to install 3-5 lifts if you like to keep your traffic organized without having traffic jams.
2. I like to get the school/fountains fairly quickly regarding the science thingy.
3. Overall aim for the very top right corner in your science book to offer whales food instead of your planet.
4. Wood-generated power is great for the start. Most likely you can skip oil and jump directly to renewable energies.
5. When you start to colonize new planets always use your idle time to keep building and launching more space transport ships. They’ll peacefully flow around your planet and wait for orders.
6. 2x woodcutter is more than enough for start/middle and most likely end game on your starting island.
7. Boats are super fast/cheap to build. So in my opinion it really doesn’t matter where you place your harbors.
8. I like to have one centralized island for science. You can transfer red, green, … science points to different islands or planets.
9. You can build more than 1 science/exploration house (Maybe the correct word, not playing the version in English) to gather science points faster. But don’t forget to erase them once you gathered all points on the island to get some space back.
10. Keeping islands under 60 peeps ensures they’re happy with minimal effort, letting you have time to research more advanced commodities before scaling up
11.Don’t forget to utilise your “Transmogrifier” at the start start, to help get your tool industry up and running
12.Research “Repair” and repair the power generator before you start building the Metalwork buildings – they will need power to operate efficiently
That’s all we share about “Before We Leave Tips“. Before We Leave is a great game and we will add more tips for you later, as the game going.