Black Ops 4 How To Solve “Lost Connection To Host”
Lots of Black Ops 4 Players are currently facing an issue where everytime they queue for either a multiplayer or blackout game it would load the bar all the way and then get kicked out after a couple of seconds. If your are facing the exact same problem, there is a solution for you.
Remove your clan tag and use a default emblem, the game will work like before, we don’t know how or why that fixes it, but players have reported that they are able to play multiplayer and blackout now.
- Black Ops 4 How To Solve “Too Many Players In Your Party”
- Black Ops4 Blackout Guide: Where Can You Find Helicopters
- Black Ops 4: Blackout Guide – How To Find A Ray Gun
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Guide: How To Disable Opening Intro on PC Version
- Black Ops 4 Blackout Guide: How to Find Gold Guns?