Treyarch has shared the patch notes for today’s Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 in a new Reddit Post. The Game Settings Update went live earlier today on all platforms:
- Addressed a crash at the end of matches for Master Prestige players in Multiplayer and Zombies. We’re planning further improvements for related UI issues in a future update.
- General stability improvements across all modes.
- Addressed a crash when crafting the Shield with Frugal Fetish equipped.
- Various stability fixes across all maps.
- Blood of the Dead
- Addressed an issue with the Shield not displaying the correct updated version for the player.
- Addressed a crash when turning on the power in a Custom Mutations match.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue where players had to scroll right or left on the d-pad multiple times to navigate through Stash lists.
- Circle Collapse
- Addressed an issue where the Collapse circle would sometimes appear invisible to players.
- Addressed an issue that highlighted the wrong score on the scoreboard if the scoreboard was opened immediately after death.
- Jumping while sprinting with Ruin now performs the same as with all other Specialists.
Treyarch has also responded to the influx of comments regarding the server tick rate of 20Hz in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Since Reddit was filled with outrage over the last two days because of the bad tick rate result that was tested by a youtuber. Here’s Treyarch’s response to the network situation:
We’ve also noticed a lot of discussion around network performance over the past couple of days and wanted to take a moment to address this directly. We’re constantly working to optimize the game, and particularly network performance, to ensure the highest quality online experience for our players. For a game launch with as massive a population as ours hitting so many global servers at once, we configure our infrastructure to ensure game stability as the highest priority over all other factors.
Now that we’re past the initial launch of the game, we are focusing on fine-tuning network performance around the globe, using the real-world data that we have collected. Over the course of the next two weeks, we will roll out several updates to our network setup that will continue to improve upon the experience of our players since launch. As we have always said, launch is just the beginning, and we’re committed to making Black Ops 4 the best-supported game we’ve ever delivered. This is a journey that will involve constant adjustments, improvements, and additions. We appreciate your continued support and patience – thank you!
- Black Ops 4 – Oct 23 Game Settings Update Tick Rate Upgraded To 30Hz
- Black Ops 4 Biggest Update Comes 1.03 Full Patch Notes For PC, PS4, And Xbox One
- Black Ops 4 October 16 Update: 100-Player Duos, PC Crash Fixes, and more
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Launch Weekend Community Update 10/14/18 Zombies Balancing
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Hotfix Of Today, Zombies Are Still Missing