Players of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is recently getting Error Code 174350744 And Fatal Error Code: 897625509, they show up when you open the game or playing the game, which is very annoying, but now, I’ll show you the solution for them.
1.Battle.net Scan And Repair
Go to the Options menu of the Battle.net appfrom the dropdown and Select “Scan and Repair”
2.Limit Your FPS
Try to limit your FPS to 240 or below that number, the game seems to crash when the hardware has it render too many frames.
3.Update Your Graphic Card Drivers
Some players are reporting that the errors stopped showing up when they re-install or update their graphic card drivers.
- All You Know About Error Code b77577d9 in NBA 2K19
- NBA 2K19: How to Fix Error Code 2FD7B735 on PS4 And XboxOne?
- PS4 How To Solve Error Code CE-34878-0
- Call Of Duty World War 2 Guide : How to Fix Error Code 5
- NBA 2K19: How to Fix Error Code A40C9996 on PS4 and XboxOne