Players of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is recently getting Error Code 174350744 And Fatal Error Code: 897625509, they show up when you open the game or playing the game, which is very annoying, but now, I’ll show you the solution for them.
1.Battle.net Scan And Repair
Go to the Options menu of the Battle.net appfrom the dropdown and Select “Scan and Repair”
2.Limit Your FPS
Try to limit your FPS to 240 or below that number, the game seems to crash when the hardware has it render too many frames.
3.Update Your Graphic Card Drivers
Some players are reporting that the errors stopped showing up when they re-install or update their graphic card drivers.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Launch Weekend Community Update 10/14/18 Zombies Balancing
- Black Ops 4 – Oct 23 Game Settings Update Tick Rate Upgraded To 30Hz
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 Blackout PC BETA Is Available For Everyone Soon
- Black Ops 4 October 16 Update: 100-Player Duos, PC Crash Fixes, and more
- Black Ops 4 Oct 21 Update Network Tick Rate Update