An in-depth guide on the secrets, enemies, and the goal of mini game.
Things to know.
2. Almost everything dies in one hit. Save for the boss that is.
3. You have 4 hit points in the mini game, though they can be restored.
4. Everything does one damage against you. Save for one specific thing that insta-kills you.
5. You will get a little bit of tears back but it depends on your score and how many skulls you got at the end.
1. Get as many points possible.
2. Get to the end
3. Get the 5 golden skulls.
Spikes. They will occasionally pop out to try and shank your legs. Like everything else they do one damage.
Fire. Basically spikes but they don’t back down in shanking your legs.
Ruined platforms. Just like the my self-esteem, it crumbles at the slightest touch. They do re-spawn after a little bit though.
Oh and also there is this thing
Yeah this thing shoots out fire balls at the speed of my eye hand coordination.
Face with wings. Only a threat in one certain area. Just kill them before they run into you.
Crawler dude/ your little cousin when you have games on your phone. A little unpredictable but best to smack em when they are in the air (imo)
The boss. Very similar to how one acts towards real life, its best just to back away and take a little smack at it every once in a while.
Here is the secret stuff.
Secret wall: 1
Secret wall: 2. Though be careful, you will be ambushed by your little cousin.
Secret wall: 3
Hidden block in elevator hell section: 1
Hidden block in elevator hell section: 2
Hidden block in elevator hell section: 3
Hidden chest: 1. Will appear right before you leave. So turn around at the last second.
Hidden chest: 2. Just like before it will appear right before you leave. If it doesnt appear if you do the method of hidden chest 1, smack the corner of the exit (Just trust me).
Hidden chest: 3. It appears right before you jump down, so be careful not to miss it.
Golden skull locations
Skull two: Just smack the spot you see right there and the skull will reveal itself.
Skull three: There is a hidden wall on the left. So smack that spot a bit and the chest holding the skull should appear. If it doesn’t just run in there and it should appear.
Skull four: At the end of the elavator hell section, smack that spot once the elevator thing stops. Make sure to collect the skull.
Skull five: Another hidden wall, so get to smacking A.S.A.P.
- Blasphemous: How to Get All Achievements (Avoid Permanent Mistakes)
- Blasphemous: How to Skip Bosses Mourning and Havoc
- Blasphemous: Controls for Keyboard & Mouse