Your guide to respawning your teammates in Bloodhunt
Respawning your teammates
- Did you know you can respawn your teammates once they die?
- Once a respawn point is used, it disappears.
- Your team and your enemies won’t be able to use that particular respawn point.
- You will need to go find another unused respawn point.
- A teammate who has been respawned will arrive on the map with only a pistol.
- Towards the end of the game, all respawn points will disappear and you will have to fend for yourself.
Where do I respawn my teammates?
Use your senses!
What does it look like?
Get your team back in the game!
- Bloodhunt: How to Boost Your FPS (.ini Editing)
- Bloodhunt: Bloody Roots Questline
- Bloodhunt: Basic Tips & Solo Guide