Normally, you’ll get your Divine Justice if you have pre-order Call Of Duty Black Ops 4, but you reddemed your code and you can’t find your divinity weapon, don’t panic, here is how you are gonna find your Divine Justice.
- Firstly, make sure that you have properly reddemed you codethrough the official Call of Duty redeem page.
- Then, go to your loadout, head for the “Secondary” category and on to “Pistols.” On the Pistols page, press up on your d-pad (and PC equivalent) and you’ll find your Divinity pistol, a favorite of specialist Strife.
- You can now use it to your heart’s content in multiplayer, with no need to go up any levels or unlock anything in particular, though there is a special gold version that will require you to complete a fair few challenges before you can pull the trigger on unlocking that.
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Guide: How To Disable Opening Intro on PC Version
- Black Ops 4 How To Solve “Too Many Players In Your Party”
- Black Ops 4 PC Guide: How To Solve High CPU Usage & Low Performance Issues
- Chickduck & Catduck: 100% Achievement Guide
- Doodle Derby: 100% Achievements Guide