Normally, you’ll get your Divine Justice if you have pre-order Call Of Duty Black Ops 4, but you reddemed your code and you can’t find your divinity weapon, don’t panic, here is how you are gonna find your Divine Justice.
- Firstly, make sure that you have properly reddemed you codethrough the official Call of Duty redeem page.
- Then, go to your loadout, head for the “Secondary” category and on to “Pistols.” On the Pistols page, press up on your d-pad (and PC equivalent) and you’ll find your Divinity pistol, a favorite of specialist Strife.
- You can now use it to your heart’s content in multiplayer, with no need to go up any levels or unlock anything in particular, though there is a special gold version that will require you to complete a fair few challenges before you can pull the trigger on unlocking that.
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Guide: How To Disable Opening Intro on PC Version
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Free Exclusive Ps4 Dynamic Theme And Avatars For A Limited Time
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: List of Prestige Emblems Including Master Prestige
- Black Ops 4 New Master Prestige Icon Revealed
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 File Size And Preload Date Revealed