Launch Weekend continues! As promised, we’ve included our first big Zombies balancing pass in today’s update, as well as some additional improvements across all modes. Take a look below.
We’ve made the following changes to the game today (Global):
- General stability and crash fixes across all modes.
- Gameplay Balancing
- Increased player health in Casual, Normal, and Hardcore Difficulty in Classic mode by 50 points.
- Balance adjustment to rate at which players earn points.
- Balance adjustment to Tiger attacks.
- Balance adjustment to Hellhounds (spawn radius, speed, and frequency).
- Balance adjustment to Hellfire Special Weapon.
- Reduced cost of shield repair and replacement.
- Resolved an issue where some players experienced a crash in the Laboratory.
- Mastercraft camos can now be properly unlocked.
- Adjusted unlock requirements for the active camo on various Signature Weapons (MX9, GKS, ICR-7, Strife, SG12).
- Prevented Scorestreak kills from counting toward progress in certain Challenges.
Addressed an issue that occasionally prevented players from unlocking Ajax.
We’ve also made the following additional update specific to PC:
Fixed an issue where Trauma Kits would occasionally not work properly.
Here are some of the hot topics we’re currently tracking and/or working on for a future update:
- PC Crashes
- We’re tracking a number of these across several different configurations, and the team at Beenox is working to identify and fix these as they come up. Watch /u/TreyarchPC and @TreyarchPC on Twitter for PC-specific Black Ops 4 updates, and please be as descriptive as possible when reporting crashes (for example, “error code Negative 345 Sky Wolf”) and what was happening in the game at the time of your crash. Every bit of info helps the team track and squash these issues.
- Map Spawns
- We adjusted spawns in Domination in yesterday’s update, and have seen reports of map spawn issues across other MP modes. We’re investigating these now and will address as necessary in upcoming updates.
- Progression Issues
- We’re investigating reported issues where some users have experienced a temporary loss in some progression stats, while others have reported Hardcore wins not counting toward Challenge progression, and/or losing a match already in progress counting as a loss. Our teams are on it.
- Weapon Camo Issues
We’ve seen reports of instances where certain camos can cover up the Optic on your weapon. This is on the list for a fix in the near future.
Please note that the list above isn’t exhaustive, and that we’re tracking everything across this subreddit and the rest of our social channels to ensure we’re constantly prioritizing our focus. Keep your feedback coming, and please let us know what you think about today’s Zombies balancing pass! We’re just getting started.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Hotfix Of Today, Zombies Are Still Missing
- Black Ops 4 October 16 Update: 100-Player Duos, PC Crash Fixes, and more
- Black Ops 4 – Oct 23 Game Settings Update Tick Rate Upgraded To 30Hz
- Black Ops 4 Biggest Update Comes 1.03 Full Patch Notes For PC, PS4, And Xbox One
- Black Ops 4 Oct 21 Update Network Tick Rate Update