Here is a step by step guide on how to do the “Neptune” Main Easter Egg, feel free to make a comment.
This guide assumes you know how to turn on the power
NOTE – Too busy to add pictures right now, will do it later.
Each one will give you a challenge, you have to complete them 3 times for each crew member.
- 4th floor back corner left corner from locker room
- 5th floor hung in window in pipe hallway
- 5th floor office breakable glass wall
- 6th floor by shipping crate that blocks way to helicopter pad
- 6th floor office by perk machine after hole to 5th floor
WARNING – Brutus spawns after first completion for subsequent runs, all other zones flood, must wait for challenge to appear before progress is made, challenge will end with a nuke that is likely to start the next round.
TIP 1 – You can save a Brutus near the end of the challenge to open the secret blundergat room.
TIP 2 – Completing the first Captain’s Challenge unlocks the crate on the helicopter pad, go to the crane before/after to move the crate blocking the way to the helicopter pad to unlock PAP.
- 1st completion – unlock pack a punch, 5000 point drop (One Person Only)
- 2nd completion – dozen+ tokens, gkz-45 mk3
- 3rd completion – random bow, keycard for 5th floor door-contains who’s who perk, wunderwaffe and ray gun wall buy
- Nth completion- random bow
Pull the switches in order (looks like traditional trap switches) – will know if they’re correct because they will be unable to be pulled twice, incorrect order will reset. Order is randomized at the start of the game.
- 4th floor outside stairway on right wall
- 6th floor top level of building
- 5th floor in office, go from outside stairwell for easy access
- 6th floor outside debris buy on way to helicopter pad from open area
- November = square
- Tango = blank
- pop pop(?) = circle
- Echo = Z
- uniform= triangle
- 5th floor outside steam room
- 6th floor top level by perk machine / emergency computer
- 6th floor central computers on way to crane
- 6th floor on crane
- 6th floor on way to helicopter pad
- 4th floor after 1st debris buy
- 5th floor to hallway on way to power room/perk & emergency computer location
- 6th floor by hole that leads to power
- 5th floor offices right of power sign from hallway
- 4th floor perk location
- 6th floor nearby stair to top level
Once the boss fight starts you will have to do 3 rituals to make the boss vulnerable, shoot the boss.
If you’ve done enough damage, the boss will show as damaged and the next phase will start. Repeat another 2 times. (If you didn’t do enough damage, you will have to do the same as before)
TIP – Fire zombies 100% of the time drop max ammo’s
- Hollow Knight: Mr. Mushroom Locations
- Heartbound: Full List of All the Locations
- BloodLust 2 Nemesis: How to Get FOUND ALL BLOOD FRAGMENTS Achievement
- Wulverblade: All Secret Area Locations
- The Cinema Rosa: Walkthrough and Achievement Guide