The Wagen Jersey is a European hatchback in Car Tune. Learn how to build a Jersey, tune it, and drive the vehicle
The hatchback version is the most common version of the Jersey. It has four doors, and has a weight of about 1100 kilograms. The vehicle is turbocharged, even the cheapest versions have a turbocharger
The cabrio version is the less common version of the Jersey. It has two doors, and has a weight of about 900 kilograms. The notable feature of this vehicle is the fact that vehicle has no roof, however, you can buy one at the parts shop. It has the same engine of the normal Jersey
In this guide, we will be using the cabriolet version as the lighter weight makes it faster overall
If your doing this with the hatchback version, it’s basically the same but use the parts marked for the hatchback version
While we are here, let’s talk about the Arta Corridor. It’s basically a Jersey just in a coupe style. Same engine, same suspension system, just heavier and you can put a big wing on it… guhaa!
If you can’t find a cabriolet Jersey, use this instead (then again you can just leave the used car dealer and go back until you find one)
Before we start building our car, we are going to assume that you have stripped down your car to the chassis, like this
DISCLAIMER: Build Costs are aproximate, based off a build from 2020-03-22
- 1x Front Subframe
- 1x Rear Axle Beam
- 1x Lower Control Arm (FL)
- 1x Lower Control Arm (FR)
- 2x Blistern Rear Shock Absorbers (they are the only ones that don’t break the vehicle)
- 1x Horsi Strut (FL)
- 1x Horsi Strut (FR)
- 4x Zimbo 300mm x 30mm Grooved and Drilled Brake Discs
- 4x Yamoto 4 Piston Brake Calipers
Cost (Excluding Wheels): 24,603 Cr.
Wheels and Tires (Pops’ pick):
- 4x Roheen 19″ x 9.5″ Wheels
- 4x Gutyahre 245/35/R19 Tires (There are no race tires as of 2020-03-30, so these are the best according to this date)
Wheel and Tire Cost: 12,152 Cr.
- 4x Wheel Spacers
Extra Cost: 1,452
Total Cost: 24,603 Cr. + 12,152 Cr. + 1,452 Cr. = 38,807 Cr.
If you have been following this guide correctly, your vehicle should look like this
If you have a better engine tune for this vehicle, tell me in the comments
Here is all the parts you need to build a performance engine for your Jersey:
Some parts in the catalog will say “R4”, but that’s another name for Inline 4 (I4)
- 1x I4 Engine Block
Pistons and Crankshafts
- 4x I4 Connecting Rods
- 1x I4 Crankshaft
- 4x I4 Pistons
Pistons and Block Cost: 21,905 Cr.
- 1x I4 Cylinder Head
- 1x I4 Exhaust Camshaft (set the advance to +15)
- 1x I4 Intake Camshaft (set the advance to +15)
Stuff that YOU need but it’s aparantly marked as “Other”, This is still stuff for timing
- 1x I4 Timing Belt
- 1x I4 Cylinder Head Cover
- 1x I4 Timing Belt Tensioner
Other Cost: 12,840 Cr.
Timing System Cost (NOT including the other stuff): 17,008 Cr.
- 1x I4 Alternator (It’s called “Part”, I don’t know why
- 1x ECU (Max RPM should be set to 10000 RPM)
- 1x I4 Ignition Coils
Electrical Costs: 4,933 Cr.
- 1x Intercooler (First one)
- 1x Raidiator
- 1x Water Pump
Cooling Costs: 5,015 Cr.
(Make sure you buy the Front Reinforcement Panel before putting on the cooling system) -> 1,754 Cr.
- 1x Blow off valve
- 1x Air Filter
- 1x Air Intake Pipe
- 1x Turbocharger Pipe
- 1x Intercooler Pipe
- 1x I4 Intake Manifold (Air Consumption: 2)
- 1x I4 Throttle (Set the angle to 90 degrees)
Intake System Cost: 10,000 Cr.
- 1x I4 Fuel Rail (Mixture Ratio: 20:1; Fuel Consumption: Max (for mine, it was 2))
Cost: 5,949 Cr.
- 1x I4 Clutch
- 1x I4 Flywheel
- 1x I4 AWD Gearbox (Set Shift Up to 9500RPM)
Cost: 9,059 Cr.
- 1x Wastegate Valve
- 1x I4 Exhaust Header
Cost: 3,038 Cr.
- 1x I4 Powah Turbocharger (Pressure: 3 bar; Work End: 10000 RPM)
Cost: 7,704 Cr.
Total Cost: 80,440
When you’re done building and tuning your engine, you should take it to the dyno. And if you followed this section correctly…
Yatta! You have an 750hp beast ready to take over the drag strip.
- Turbocharger (Pressure: 3 bar; Work End: 10000 RPM)
- (AWD) Gearbox (Set Shift Up to 9500RPM)
- Fuel Rail (Mixture Ratio: 20:1; Fuel Consumption: Max (for mine, it was 2))
- Intake Manifold (Air Consumption: 2)
- Throttle (Set the angle to 90 degrees)
- ECU (Max RPM should be set to 10000 RPM)
- Intake & Exhaust Camshafts (set the advance both to +15)
Body and Interior
To a nice street legal vehicle.
- 1x ABG Hood for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Trunk for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Race Front Bumper for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Race Rear Bumper for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Grille for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Noiser Rear-View Mirror
- 1x Front Left Door for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Front Right Door for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Left Mirror for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Right Mirror for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Left Headlight for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Right Headlight for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Left Taillight for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Right Taillight for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 4x Fender Covers (each is their own part) for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Left Fender for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Right Fender for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Left Sideskirt for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Right Sideskirt for the Wonderwagen Jersey
Body Cost: 25,279 Cr.
- 1x Windshield for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Left Door Window for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Right Door Window for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Rear Left Window for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Rear Right Window for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
Window Cost: 3,935 Cr.
- 1x Dashboard for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Left Door Panel for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Right Door Panel for the Wonderwagen Jersey Cabrio
- 1x Gear Knob for the Wonderwagen Jersey
- 1x Race Steering Wheel
- 2x Race Seats
- 1x Rear Seats for the Wonderwagen Jersey
Interior Cost: 17,636 Cr.
Body and Interior Costs: 46,850 Cr.
Color it, and…
Your vehicle is complete!
A normal Jersey can do a mile time of
Top speed is: 138 miles per hour
0 to 60mph is: 7.85 seconds
However, this car can do a mile of:
Top speed is: 194 miles per hour
If I take off the body panels, it can bairly reach 200mph
0 to 60mph is: 5.24 seconds
Plus it doesn’t spin out when taking a turn nor does it flip over, unless you crash it and cause permamant suspension damage to it (or use the hatchback version)
This here, is an example of what I am talking about. A 30mph collision should not destroy both of my front wheels, but it did. There was nearly no permamant suspension damage
Wonky physics at it again. This time not only it destroyed both of my front wheels, it destablized the car, making it permamantly undriveable
I tried this twice. First collision resulted in the game crashing, while the second was basically the 60mph collision again, except the suspension conpoments fell off
I will be adding more to this guide, especially the driving segment, in another time
- Revhead: The Weight of All Vehicles
- My Car – How to Build Car
- American Truck Simulator: Low Boy Load Guide
- Project Wingman: Conquest Roster Guide
- Roblox Tropical Resort Tycoon Infinite Money Script (How to Hack)