If your Game crashes after the Intro, you have to download the Nvidia PhysX Legacy Driver. It works for all the older Games with Nvidia PhysX support. this simple guide work for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, if you have any problem, just let me know.
How to Fix Game Crash in Clive Barker’s Jericho Game?
If the game continues crashing, even after you have installed PhysX Legacy ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12.1031-legacy-driver.html ), here’s another way to launch the game.
Turn down all programs with overlay (or overlay in them), such as Riva Tuner, MSI Afterburner, Discord, GeForce Experience etc.
That’ all for our guide on how to fix Clive Barker’s Jericho game crash. hope this method will help you.
- What Is RTX That Supported In Battlefield V, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider And Metro Exodus?
- Equilinox: How to Fix a Random Crash (Driver Error)
- Hotshot Racing Save Files Loation
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon – How to Solve The Windowed Bug
- Burnout™ Paradise Remastered: How to Fix Win 10 Crash