- Java 8 or higher
- CCSE mod installed
- Rich Presence Mod
2. Go to the “Options” tab of Cookie Clicker. Click on the “Manage Mods” button in the Mods section.
3. Click on “Open /mods folder”. An explorer window should pop up showing the location of your mods.
4. Download CCSE here.
5. Open the zip file and extract it inside the “workshop” folder in your mods folder
6. Download the Rich Presence Mod here. You want to get the zip file that has “Windows” in its name.
7. Open the “mod” folder inside the zip file. Drag the “ccrpc” folder inside the same folder that you put CCSE in.
8. Put the CookieClickerRPC.exe file somewhere you can easily access it. Then open the program. Upon opening it, you should see some text output like this.
9. Go back to the “Options” tab of Cookie Clicker. Click on the “Manage Mods” button in the Mods section again. If you don’t see “CCSE” and “Discord Rich Presence” in the list of mods, you may need to restart your game.
10. Enable both “CCSE” and “Discord Rich Presence”. Note: If you are using the Cookie Monster mod, you’d want to load that mod last, after CCSE and Discord Rich Presence. See screenshot below:
11. Lastly, click on Restart with new changes.
If everything was set up properly, you should see your Rich Presence show up on Discord like so:
If you have any problems, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub.
If you like the mod a lot and would like to show your support, please consider giving me a Ko-Fi!
- Cookie Clicker: How to Install & Use Cookie Monster Add-on
- Cookie Clicker: How to Install the FortuneHelper Mod
- Cookie Clicker: How to Farm Golden Automatically
- Cookie Clicker: Quick Refresh Saving With Mod
- Cookie Clicker: How to Enable Dev Mode & Console on Steam