Did you not get your achievements on steam after moving your save file? This guide can help with that!
How to Fix Browser Achievements on Steam
You’re going to need to be on the browser to do this.
- Right-click, click Inspect, and then go into the console.
- Copy-paste these into the console if you have the secret achievement in the brackets (separately):
Game.Achievements[“Cheated cookies taste awful”].won=0
That’s it! Just export your game back into steam, and watch as the achievements roll in.
- Cookie Clicker: How to Enable Dev Mode & Console on Steam
- Cookie Clicker: How to Get All Achievements Instantly [Cheat for V1.0]
- Cookie Clicker: All Shadow & Hidden Achievements Guide
- Cookie Clicker: Idle Mode (How to Play)
- Cookie Clicker: How to Farm Golden Automatically