A simple guide on how to make the normally unplantable Juicy Queenbeet, plantable.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cookie Clicker\resources\app\src
In this folder you will see a file about halfway down called “minigameGarden.js”
The notepad should rename itself to minigameGarden.js and be filled with code.
Scroll down until you see “queenbeetLump.” It is located on line 356.
Change the string of text on line 359 from “plantable:false” to “plantable:true”
Close notepad. It will ask you if you want to save, click yes.
Relaunch cookie clicker.
- Cookie Clicker: How to Enable Dev Mode & Console on Steam
- Cookie Clicker: How to Install & Use Cookie Monster Add-on
- Cookie Clicker: How to Add Discord Rich Presence
- Cookie Clicker: How to Farm Golden Automatically
- Cookie Clicker: Quick Refresh Saving With Mod