Here is a guide on how to import custom flags/paintings into the game.
How to import custom flags and paintings
Importing custom flags and paintings into Craterbound is a straightforward process, though you may require administrative privileges. The images should be placed according to the guide before
you start the game, and then interacting with deployed flags and paintings will cycle through the default images as well as your new custom ones!
- Navigate to your C:\ drive in the file explorer
- Create a new folder called “CustomCraterbound” (caps sensitive)
- Place your custom images in the folder, named either flag(1-5).jpg or painting(1-5).jpg
- Flag Supported Resolution: 1920×1011
- Painting Supported Resolution: 2580×3440
- Images must be in .jpg format to be loaded
Examples of correct image names:
Examples of incorrect image names:
Thanks to Dan72 for his great guide, all credit goes to his effort. you can also read the original guide from Steam Community. enjoy the game.