Crysis Remastered is a classic first-person shooter game developed by Crytek. here is a simple tutorial on how to change the FOV in-game. it is so easy.
Note: Crysis Remastered is now available on Steam! If you own the original version of Crysis on Steam you get 30% off your purchase on top of the launch discount!
How to Change the FOV
The default FOV is somewhere around 60°, There are two ways to do this, either with console or automatically when the game starts.
Method 1: For automatic FOV:
- Create a TXT file in game director
- Write this inside of the TXT file:
cl_fov=90” (You can set it to whatever you want)
- Save the text file with .cfg at the end
Method 2: For console FOV:
- Hit; on your keyboard
- Write “con_restricted=0” and enter.
- Write “cl_fov=90” (You can set it to whatever you want)
Each method should work fine. if these methods do not work for you. please let me know.
- Crysis Remastered: How to Disable HUD for Screenshots
- Crysis Remastered: How to Enable Classic Suit Mode
- Crysis Remastered: How to Fix Colors with Geforce Experience