Crysis Remastered is now available on Steam, Here is a quick guide to turn off the new Crysis 2-3 style nano suit and go back to the original.
Note: If you own the original version of Crysis on Steam you get 30% off your purchase on top of the launch discount!
It should be noted that this seems to hard disable suit shortcuts (this is most likely a bug)
- No more on-screen effects when entering armour mode
- suit energy does not tick down while in armour mode and will instead regenerate
- a speed mode is now a toggleable option
- you can now sprint while in amour, power and clock mode without using extra suit energy
- you can now jump without power jumping and throw things without power throwing them
- Crysis Remastered: How to Change the FOV
- Crysis Remastered: How to Disable HUD for Screenshots
- Crysis Remastered: How to Fix Colors with Geforce Experience