Crystalborne: Heroes of Fate is a brand new RPG for mobile by Machine Zone, Inc. Here is the tips and tricks for the game.
- Pick your best heroes and upgrade them: This goes without saying but if you want to excel in the PvP modes you’re going to have to pick your best heroes and upgrade them. You’ll know which ones are best by their rarity and star level.
- Always be researching: There are a wide variety of statistical bonuses to unlock in Crystalborne, and you do so by researching them. We recommend that you have something being researched at all times to ensure that you keep progressing.
- Open your free chests and get your free daily items: You get free chests intermittently, and we recommend opening these as soon as you’re able. They typically become available in 5-10 minute intervals during the beginning.
- Prioritise achievements, dailies, and events: Each day, check out the daily achievements and new events and prioritise completing them. We’d recommend doing this before you spend all of your energy resources in different areas of the game, as you might run out of energy and miss out on rewards.
- Spend all of your energy resources every day: If you’ve completed your daily events and resources, you should absolutely spend your remaining energy on whatever’s left. You’ll get a bunch more rewards and every little helps.