How to fix audio problems that occur frequently in counter strike.
Windows Audio Configuration
This will then bring you to a menu with all previously instantiated audio devices. From here you can disable all devices except the microphone that you are trying to connect.
Re-enabling the Audio Service
Step 2 – Re-enable the voice service: voice_system_enable 1
Step 3 – Allow audio monitoring (listen to your mic): voice_loopback 1
** AT THIS POINT YOU SHOULD CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR MIC WORKS
Final Step – Turn off audio monitoring with voice_loopback 0
— Authors note: Hey! If this guide helped you I would really appreciate any feedback! Let your friends know about this guide if they are having audio problems as well! TYSM for reading! <3
- House Party: How to Enable Uncensored DLC
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: Sound Issues, Touch Screen Issues, Speaker Issues Fixed
- CSGO: How To Disable Voice Chat
- Portal 2: How to Set FOV (How to Enable Console)
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine: How to Fix Game Crash