Cyberpunk 2077 will work not only on Windows 10 but also on Windows 7. if you can not play this game with constantly crashing on Windows 7. you can follow this tutorial to fix this issue.
How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Constantly Crashes on Window 7?
If you’re experiencing crashes, make sure your Nvidia GPU drivers are updated.
The game requires the most recent drivers to function correctly.
1. Download the latest drivers using the following link -> https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
2. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
3. Clean install drivers that you’ve downloaded in step 1.
if you are using the AMD GPU, you can follow this tutorial to update your drivers.
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix the Game is NOT Launching
- Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition: How to Fix GFWL Download Error
- Second Extinction™: How to Run on Windows 7
- Cyberpunk 2077: AVX Instructions FIX [Crashes Fix]
- Cyberpunk 2077 Save File Location (Cann’t Save Issue Fixed)