Have trouble acquiring Johnny Silverhand’s items or just finding out you can own them in Cyberpunk 2077? Well this guide should perfectly cover all of your questions and give you the best, straight forward path, to unlocking them.
Towards the end of the main story in Cyberpunk 2077, you will be able to start a mission called Tapeworm. There are a total of 4 conversations and interactions you will have with Johnny each being a different mission and gives a different item.
For Tapeworm all you must do is start the mission and complete it.
– After completion of Tapeworm you should automatically unlock the Tank top.
Job is pretty self explanatory, just follow what the description of the job says.
– With completion of the side job Chippin’ In you will unlock Johnny’s Aviators.
– Rogue will offer you the Jacket out of the trunk of a car on the side job Chippin’ In, therefore you should receive a Replica of Johnny’s Samurai Jacket.
In order to have this added to your inventory you have to take it from a guy named Grayson in the side job Chippin’ In.
– After taking out the enemies aboard the cargo ship and knocking down a man named Grayson, you will take back the gun as an option that pops up.
– After finding Grayson and questioning him, you must avoid drawing you weapon because with Grayson alive he will tell you the location of the car as well as give you the key to unlock where it is.
So for this item you must find the pants in a suitcase situated in an apartment building from the “GIG: PSYCHOFAN”
For me at least I didn’t have the gig in my journal and if this is the case for you, you can find the gig as an undiscovered exclamation point in the southside of Glen.
– Once you reach the apartment building you will want to enter the elevator, from their head to the apartment floor and if you have enough stats you may be able to open the door to the apartment if not don’t worry, climb up the ladder to the roof and head to the ledge facing the street, from there carefully jump down onto the balcony below and enter through the door. Then head upstairs and look for a suitcase, should be found inside.
*Also if you have time to spare, there is a room inside that apartment on the second floor with a guitar inside and a locked keypad. The code to get in is: 2065 (However it may tell you the code when you get near the door)
The shoes are able to be obtained through Gig: Family Heirloom, if you have yet to discover this gig, you can find it as undiscovered in the southeastern portion of Charter Hill in Westbrook.
– Once you reach the garage your suppose to go to for the gig, try your best to eliminate the enemy targets. After you have a clear path, head to the room on the far back wall, there you will see a locker and inside of it the shoes!
By now you should have unlocked all of Johnny Silverhand’s items and earned the achievement Breathtaking. I hope this guide as helpful and good luck exploring Night City!
- Cyberpunk 2077: All Vehicles
- Cyberpunk 2077: All Endings Guide (How to Get)
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get Johnny Silverhand’s Porsche 911 in Free Roam
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition – How to Get the A Slap in the Face Achievement without Being in a Mission
- Cyberpunk 2077: The Sun Achievement Guide