Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on Steam now. you can get the game via Steam and enjoy it. if you have any save issues and want to find the save file location. you come to the right place.
Where are my game saves located?
The save files can be found in the following location:
%userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
How to Fix “Unable to Save the Game” Issue?
Note, it is not possible to save the game during combat, braindance and some quests.
If you encounter issues with saving the game in other circumstances, make sure that Cyberpunk 2077 folder is not controlled by your security software.
Windows Defender and Bitdefender are examples of security software that may be related to the issue:
If you are using Windows Defender:
1.Open Windows Defender Security Center.
2. Click on Virus & threat protection.
3. Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
4. Under “Controlled folder access,” click the Allow an app through Controlled folder access link.
5. Click the Add an allowed app button.
If you are using Bitdefender:
1. Go to the Dashboard of BitDefender
2. Protection tab on the left
3. Click on Application Access under the Safe Files applet
4. Flag the check mark for Cyberpunk 2077
Credit to cdprojektred
Cyberpunk 2077 is a 2020 action role-playing game developed and published by CD Projekt. The story takes place in 2077 at Night City, an open world set in the Cyberpunk universe.
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy How to Fix Save BUG for Win 10
- Forza Horizon 4: Save File Location (MS Store & Steam)
- OMORI: Save Files Database and How to Switch Save Files
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Save File Location (How to Save)
- Pinball FX3: How to Fix Crashing on Windows 10