According to PlayStation.Blog, the release date of Days Gone has been delayed from February to April, the release date of Days Gone is now April 26, 2019, and here is what they say about this delay:
We want to share a change in release date for this highly anticipated title from Bend Studio. We recently decided to move the release of Days Gone from the crowded February timeframe to April 26, 2019. While the studio is eager to see Days Gone in the hands of fans, Bend Studio will take the opportunity to further polish Days Gone.
As PlayStation fans already know, Days Gone is an open-world action game set in the high-desert of the Pacific Northwest. Traversing harsh landscapes on their drifter bike, players must fight for resources as they attempt to survive broken roads, unpredictable weather, attacks from other human factions, infected wildlife and roaming Freakers — a brutal, dynamic world that is dangerous both day and night.
It’s actually not a bad thing to delay a bit, avoiding the February when there will have lots of great games like Metro Exodus that are going to release.
- Visage: A psychological Horror Game Is Receiving A Early Access In October
- PSN Online ID Change Is Coming Free For The First Time
- PS4 PlayStation Plus Free Games For October Are Confirmed
- Titanfall 3 Is Totally On The Way According To Respawn Recruting List
- Celebrate The Outbreak Day! The Last of Us 5th Outbreak Day Is Coming Next Week