A simple and quick way to completely disable chromatic aberration, without any graphical artifacts or glitches caused by other methods.
- Install 7-Zip
- Open up the game install directory:
- Open up the DI directory and find Data0.pak. Open this file in 7-Zip.
- In 7-Zip, open up the data directory, then the scripts directory and find the file varlist_main.scr. Right click on the file and select Edit.
- This will open Notepad. Search for the phrase “aberration” to find the appropriate line.
- Replace the number 1.0 at the end of the line with 0.0 and save the file.
- Close Notepad and go back to 7-Zip. It will prompt you to update the archive. Click OK.
- Start up the game and enjoy no longer needing to repeatedly turn chromatic aberration back off!
- Destroy All Humans: How to Disable Motion Blur and Depth of Field
- PC Building Simulator: How to Take Notes
- DayZ: How to Add MODDED Items to Your Trader (2020)
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge
- Scrap Mechanic: How to Easily Adjust Crude Oil Yield