Deadly Station is an awful first-person shooter game with five levels and fourteen achievements.
Level 1: Detention
- Go through the door and interact with the panel in front to open the door nearby. Go through it.
- Pick up the laser weapon from the table.
Find the laser pistol.
- Leave and enter the illuminated door at the end of the hall.
- Take the door in front by interacting with the panel to open it.
- Approach the crate under the staircase and pick up the key on top by approaching towards it.
- Go upstairs and kill the enemy.
- Pick up the key from the floor behind the enemy.
- Go back downstairs and through the door you came from.
- Go through the door on the right and interact with the keypad on the left wall.
- Head to the previous room (where you found the key).
- Destroy the crate on the left by shooting at it.
- Make your way through the corridor and upstairs.
- Open the door and pull the lever on the wall.
- Turn around and go through the ventilation shaft (press C to crouch).
- Exit the vents and kill the enemy.
- Interact with the keypad and press ENTER twice to be able to type numbers on your keyboard.
- 6 – ENTER
- 1 – ENTER
- 8 – ENTER
- 4 – ENTER
- It will turn if done correctly.
- Go through the only door and take the radio by approaching to it.
Find the radio communicator.
- Go back through the vents and head downstairs.
- Make your way back through the corridor, go upstairs, and take the now open door on the left.
- Head to the end of the tunnel to finish the level.
Escape detention area.
Level 2: Discovery
- Interact with the panel and go through the door.
- Approach the panel next to the generator.
Repair generator with battery.
- Go through the door on the left.
- Make your way through this room and pick up the box with the key at the end.
- Press ENTER next to the generator panel.
- Interact with the Airlock System panel next to the door you came in and press ENTER.
- Go through the door on the right side and pull the lever about halfway the corridor.
- Go back to the previous room and upstairs.
- Enter the ventilation shaft and jump down into the pit.
- Pick up the datapad and keys near the skeleton.
Recover missing data pad.
- Go upstairs and back through the ventilation shaft.
- Enter the door with the lever and go through the door at the end.
- Head through the door on the right and pick up the key next to the monitor.
- Go through the door on the left and pick up the key nearby the corpse.
- Leave and climb up the ladder.
- Press the red button to the right of the Authorized Personel Only sign.
- Climb back down and go through the left door to finish the level.
Cross the security area.
Level 3: Research
- Go forward and enter the right door.
- Look for the darker wall on the left and shoot to it.
- Go through the passage and inspect the corpse at the very end.
Inspect the laboratory bodies
- Go back to the starting area and interact with the keypad across the front door.
- Press ENTER twice to be able to input numbers.
- 6 – ENTER
- 1 – ENTER
- 8 – ENTER
- 4 – ENTER
- The door behind should open. Go through it.
- Go upstairs and through the right door.
- Approach the toilet to find a key.
- Leave and head to the opposite side of the hallway. Go through the door at the end.
Cross the laboratory.
- Go through the ventilation shaft and take the right path at the intersection.
- Interact with the keypad on the right to get access granted.
- (just in case) and jump down the gap.
- Pick up the key at the bottom.
Find the waste tunnel
- Go back through the ventilation shaft.
- Take the middle door on the hallway to finish the level.
Level 4: Breakdown
- Kill the enemy and go through the left door.
- Approach the table to pick up a keycard.
- Crawl through the ventilation shaft and kill the enemy after going out.
- Read the note and pick up the key from the mattress.
Find the dead guy in quarters.
- Go back through the shaft and exit the room.
- Enter the door on the opposite side to find a yellow corridor.
- Interact with the keypad at the intersection.
- Go right shooting the crate that’s blocking the path.
- Break the window and pull down the lever.
- Leave through the door and continue forward.
- Head upstairs and go through the ventilations shaft.
- Pull up the lever after you exit the vents.
Find the machinery room.
- Go all the way back to the starting room and press the panel button near the corpse.
- Go through the door and all the way forward.
- Climb up the ladder and press the button.
- Go through the door to the left after climbing down the ladder to finish the level.
Cross the crew quarters.
Level 5: Escape
- None Found