Deck of Ashes is an adventure game with tactical card combat. it is now available on Steam now. if you have any problems dealing with the saves, you need to find the save game folder path.
How to Find the Deck of Ashes Game Save File Locations?
You can find save game folder here (Windows 10):
You will find folder with some numbers in name – inside you will find 4 or 3 save-related files.
Deck of Ashes Features
- Creative deck-building – collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world – travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes – each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management – you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp – strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath – unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
Here is the guide for “Deck of Ashes Save File Locations”, thanks for reading.
- Monster Train: How to Fix Game Crash
- OneShot Save File Location
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens 100% Completion (Save Files Speedrun)
- Monster Train Save File Location
- Meadow: Crocodile Statue Locations