Devil May Cry 5 has been released on 8 Mar, 2019. However. There are some bugs and issues when people are playing the game. The Cutscene lag, stuttering or desync is one of the issues happened usually.
Here is the method to fix this problem
-Go to DMC5 folder
-Open file name “dmc5config.ini”
-Change next line
*NOTE: if the directx change didn’t help, then disable vsync
If this method doesn’t work for you. You can try this another method below.
When you change this be sure to change the file to Read-Only and it should prevent the game from changing back to DX12. Just right click the file -> Properties -> check Read-Only
- Far Cry New Dawn – How to Disable Corsair iCue Lighting
- Tomb Raider: How to Fix the Achievements Bug
- WWE 2K19 – How to Run Fast on PC
- Dead Rising 3: How to Unlock FPS 80
- STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ – How to Fix Pink Screen