Devil May Cry 5 has been released on 8 Mar, 2019. However. There are some bugs and issues when people are playing the game. The Cutscene lag, stuttering or desync is one of the issues happened usually.
Here is the method to fix this problem
-Go to DMC5 folder
-Open file name “dmc5config.ini”
-Change next line
*NOTE: if the directx change didn’t help, then disable vsync
If this method doesn’t work for you. You can try this another method below.
When you change this be sure to change the file to Read-Only and it should prevent the game from changing back to DX12. Just right click the file -> Properties -> check Read-Only
- Devil May Cry 5: How to Fix Game Crashes
- Europa Universalis IV: How to Disable Vsync
- Metro: Last Light Redux – How to Change FOV
- Far Cry New Dawn – How to Disable Corsair iCue Lighting
- Valheim: How to Boost the FPS