Dirt Rally 2 is a racing video game developed and published by Codemasters, as the sequel of the first Dirt Rally, its a promising game since the first one was great. Codemasters has announced that Dirt Rally 2 will be released on February 26, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you’re looking to pre-order the game, you’re in luck. Anyone who merely pre-orders the game will net a fancy Porsche 911 R GT rally spec as a bonus. For those who are looking to get all the goodies, pre-ordering the deluxe edition gets you the following.
- Porsche 911 R GT Rally Spec
- First two season of post-launch content(three locations each)
- Five early vehicle unlocks
- Ford Escort MkII
- Lancia Stratos
- Subaru Impreza 1995
- AUDI Sport quattro S1 E2
- Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lite
- Four days early access
To clarify that last part, Codemasters seems to be following EA’s approach by offering players the ability to pay more to play early, effectively making the launch of DiRT Rally 2.0 for Deluxe pre-order owners February 22.
Check our other articles for all the latest gaming news.
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition Bonus Revealed – Outfits, Weapon Models And Soundtracks
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Reduced PS4 Exclusivity Window To Only A Week
- Days Gone’s Release Date Has Been Delayed To April 26, 2019
- The Jump Force Premium Edition And Collector’s Edition What Will We Get
- Devil May Cry 5 Multiplayer, Deluxe Edition And System Requirements Revealed