Importing saves to “Dishonored RHCP” may not work sometimes. This guide lists steps which worked for me.
• Close Steam (“Menu” on top left, then “Exit”)
• Copy saves to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\%userID%\217980\remote
• Run Steam
• Click on “Dishonored RHCP” in library list
When Steam is closed and then ran again, clicking on “Dishonored RHCP” in library makes Steam to re-read “217980/remote” folder, and update “remotecache.vdf” with proper data. And so the game can see the saves.
- The Outer Worlds: How to Import Saves & Achievements to Steam
- Vampire: The Masquerade Night Road – How to Save Your Progress
- Puzzzle: How to Fix “Missing Executable” Error
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy How to Fix Save BUG for Win 10
- WRATH Aeon of Ruin Infinite Soul Tethers (Quick Saves)