Here is a simple guide on how to change the language in Division 2 game.
2. Claim The Division 2 Trial version of the game
3. That’s it, now go to Ubisoft Connect > Click The Division 2 icon > Properties\Settings > Now you should see all supported languages.
2. Sometimes you need to check game files in settings of the game (Ubisoft Connect)
3. That should also work for The Division 1 (Steam and Connect), but i didn’t test it (lazybones)
4. That should also work for other titles by Ubisoft with Trial version of the game on this website: http://free.ubisoft.com
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)
- Puzzzle: How to Fix “Missing Executable” Error
- MX Bikes: How to Fix ”My game doesn’t have sound” Issues
- Forza Horizon 4: Save File Location (MS Store & Steam)
- Rocksmith® 2014 Edition Remastered: How to Fix 0xc0000005 Error