A guide to getting all the achievements in the game. Please read the note.
I tried to describe in as much detail the receipt of all achievements in the game as possible. I divided the game into 12 levels, since there is a loading screen between them. Apart from the final level, as there is one or another ending. Spoiler alert.
- Get a mask and “blood” at level 1.
- Take the “leg” at level 5.
- Take the “hand” at level 6.
- Exit through the door at level 6, where you need these 4 items.
- Take a candy from a stranger on the street.
- At level 5, take the key next to the audio cassette.
- At level 6, open the drawer in the table and take the screwdriver from there. Next, go to the ventilation.
- Take the red key at level 8 and open the red door. There, to the right of the right box, there will be a clock arrow.
- At level 11, behind the door that leads to the clown. There is a bucket. Take it and put it under the foot of the sufferer. Next, turn off the water and go take the key.
- At level 12 in the school, when you go through the “green ventilation” open the grate with the lever. Next, open the door with the key and go to the clock. Set the time to 10:30.[/ olist]
- 7th Sector Walkthrough (All Achievements & Endings)
- Escape until friday: How to Get All Achievements
- Juken Jigoku: 100% Achievements Guide
- Last Floor Walkthrough (Achievements & Tips)
- The Suicide of Rachel Foster: 100% Achievement Guide