Here is a quick guide on how to skip the intro videos for those who don’t want to sit through over 30 seconds of intro videos each time the launch the game.
Right click on DOOM 64 in library and choose Properties…. You’ll see a window like this:
Now click Set Launch Options… (that’s the button at which the cursor is pointing on a screenshot above, if you are using non-English Steam).
You’ll see a popup window like this:
in a field in there type in
(like on screenshot above).
Click OK and launch the game. That’s it!
- DOOM 64: How to Enable Fast Monsters
- Apex Legends: Helpful Launch Options (Steam Version)
- Gloomhaven: How to Enable Modding (Step-by-step Guide)
- Mafia: Definitive Edition – How to Fix No Intro Issues
- Left 4 Dead 2 Troubleshooting 2020