Quick and dirty guide to uncensoring medpacks and bezerker packs
How to make Doom64 a bit more like it was originally intended before the Red Cross threw a hissy fit in few easy steps:
STEP 1: Downloading
– Download this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WMey12j9pob3Dvwp07UJ1XDOSrpCNnaA/view?usp=sharing
-Extract file contents where you deem fit, just remember where you placed it.
– Download Slade 3, a doom wad editing tool: https://slade.mancubus.net/index.php?page=downloads
Install/Extract (depends on version you picked, either works)
STEP 2: IMG Importing
– Open SLADE
– Go to: edit>preferences>advanced, find iwad_lock and uncheck its box
– Open DOOM64.WAD, this should be in : …\steamapps\common\Doom 64, where the “…” is your steam folder where you downloaded the game.
– Find and overwrite (import) MEDIA0, PSTRA0 and STIMA0 with the downloaded files.
– Save your WAD
– Exit Slade
- DDraceNetwork: How to Add Skins
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens 100% Completion (Save Files Speedrun)
- Dead Rising 3: How to Unlock FPS 80
- Space Engineers: How to Fix “error loading world”
- Yakuza Kiwami – How to Unlock Legend Difficulty