Dyson Sphere Program is now available on Steam with early access. Here is a simple guide on how to increase your FPS in the game. if you have any other problems. please let me know.
How to Boost Your FPS?
Please check out whether your computer meets the minimum configuration requirements first. If your computer has 2 graphic cards (integrated + dedicated GPUs), follow the steps below to set your dedicated GPU up as default:
1. Open the NVIDIA control panel
2. Click “Manage 3D Settings”, and then switch to the “Program Settings” tab
3. Click the “Add” button in the first selection of custom programs, and select the application to use the discrete graphics card in the drop-down box
4. Select “High-performance NVIDIA processor” in the graphics processor in the second column, then click Apply at the bottom right corner
You can find Dyson Sphere Program on Steam right now. Its normal price is £16/$20/€17, though it has a 10% launch discount for the first week.
- Apex Legends: How To Fix FPS Stutters (Steam Version)
- Persona 5 Strikers: How to Fix Infinite Loading & Black Screen
- Train Simulator 2019 System Requirements For 32&64-Bit
- Hotshot Racing Save Files Loation
- Burnout™ Paradise Remastered: How to Fix Win 10 Crash