ELDEN RING FPS boost Guide to Increase and Enhance your yes your gameplay performance on ANY PC (probably)
Update you GPU driver
- Now to make sure the game at high performence goto
Start Menu -> type Graphics Settings -> Graphics Settings
-> Now choose desktop app -> click on Browse
-> FInd Elden Ring.exe which should be located C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game
-> Click on Elden Ring in Graphics Settings -> Options -> High Performence
- Now make sure you have Game Mode Turned Off. To do this very difficult task you need to goto
Start Menu -> type Game Mode or Settings -> Gaming -> Game Mode
there you’ll find Captures -> Turn off Record in the background & Record Audio
then Xbox Game Bar you’ll find On & Off switch…just turn it off.
- Now this is the hardest task many won’t be able to acomplish. It’s quite harder than completing that souls game hahahaha. Make sure you have the lastest windows version 2004. to check that goto Settings-> About. If you still living in the stone age with an old version fear not goto Settings-> Update & Security and just check for updates.
- Now goto Settings-> System -> Display -> Graphics Settings and Turn ON hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling then RESTART PC….just do it…gpu manufacturer said it’s for ur best and they know more about it than any of us.
Nvidia Control Panel
Now close nvidia Control panel.
eh…just joking..u’ll find Power Management Mode change it to -> Maximum size pp performence
also u can turn on Image sharpening -> 0.5 if ur playing on lower resolution than your native monitor resolution. It’ll make the images a little bit sharp crispy but no promises there.
Now find Elden Ring dot exe file in the install folder. you can easily find it like this -> Steam -> Library -> Elden Ring -> right click on it -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files -> Elden Ring.exe -> right click on it -> Properties again and 1.Check disable Fullscreen Optimization 2. Check Run the program admistrator 3. goto Change High Dpi and check Override high DPI blah blah blah Aplication
just jking haha…Open Steam -> Vew -> Settings -> In-Game -> Disable the steam overlay 🙂
- ELDEN RING: How to Fix Game Stuttering
- ELDEN RING: Separate Sprint and Dodge for Controller
- ELDEN RING: How to Disable the Anti-Cheat
- ELDEN RING: How to Play ELDEN RING Online on Linux (Works After 1.03.2 Patch)
- ELDEN RING: How To Fix Rubber Banding