Endzone: A World Apart is a strategy game that takes place in a truly unforgiving landscape, where nuclear radiation sweeps over the land and ruins dot the landscape. here is a simple guide on how to change the language in the game.
How to Change Language in Endzone game?
If you run this game on Steam, you can just change the Steam client language. this will help you change the language in the game. The Dev has announced that the French will be the next language to Endzone game.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
- Our current plans provide for a development time of at least six months. But, since our feature wishlist is already pretty packed, we’d like to take our time and leave the door open for an even longer development period. We’ll try our best to keep everyone up-to-date about our goals and plans during Early Access.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
- We worked really hard to make our Early Access release feature rich from the start. In the beginning it will be limited to one challenging endless game mode and a tutorial. The core gameplay itself is already in a pretty good shape and offers several disasters and threats, and will probably push you to the limit. For sure, it’ll cost you several hours to actually master it before you’ll be able to experience late game features like electricity or expeditions.
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
- The final version of the game will include several new features which we plan to add during Early Access. For our initial Early Access release, we wanted to focus on convincing and challenging core mechanics. During Early Access development we will work on those, but most importantly, we want to create a challenging and long-time enthralling late game experience. In addition to this, we plan to incrementally add new stuff like missions and stories to the game.
- On top of that, we will implement so-called “side tracks”. These are small to medium feature additions and/or polishing iterations that can include content directly influenced by you, the community. We’re also dead certain that your ideas and feedback will fuel the development of Endzone – A World Apart even beyond of its full release.
- Please check out our Early Access Roadmap for further information on upcoming updates.
Can I stream/share/record/show the game during the Early Access?
- Yes. We would even be very happy if the community takes the opportunity to document their impressions and gaming behaviour in some form. You are laying the foundation for the exchange of tactics, approaches and implementations within the game, which we very much hope for.
- Within the game, a banner indicates that the footage shown is an Early Access version. As long as this banner is always visible, there are no restrictions in this context.
What are the minimum system requirements to run Endzone – A World Apart?
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: I5-2500K, 4-Cores @3.30 GHz
- Graphic: GeForce GTX 760
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Hard drive space: 6 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
Source From Assemble_Made
- Good Company: How to Set Language
- Bermuda – Lost Survival: Map Guide (FAQ Include)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated: How to kill Plankton
- Black Mesa: How to Change Language
- Ring of Elysium – How to Change My Name